You may be a fit if:
- You can solve difficult problems, but you don’t make problems unnecessarily difficult.
- You are detail oriented, but can see the whole picture.
- You like to work hard, but you like to finish your work and go home too.
- You work well with others, but you’re also disciplined enough to work alone.
- Experience in the software/web development process - we’re not strict on the number of years or the size of projects, but you’re going to be managing a team of developers across the globe and we have some pretty big, pretty complex projects - it shouldn’t be your first gig.
- Comfort being an agency representative to a client, and demonstrated ability to be a troubleshooter, a peacemaker, and a partnership builder.
- Solid communications skills in English - we work remotely around the globe, but our common tongue is English and developers and managers work and communicate in full view of and often with clients.
- Experience working on a distributed team, with knowledge of the habits that make for good distributed work - maybe you can teach us some.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Drupal - our tech stack is Elm and Drupal - it’s a plus if you know a node from an entity, and a module from a plugin.
To apply, send your CV, a short introduction and link(s) to code examples
to [email protected]