You may be a fit if:
- You don’t know all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- You like to work hard, but you like to finish your work and go home too.
- You see tasks through to completion, but aren’t afraid to ask for help when you’re stuck.
- You work well with others, but you’re also disciplined enough to work alone.
- Drupal/PHP experience - we’re not strict on the number of years or the number of commits, but it’s a senior position, so you should know your way around. Community contributions are a big plus.
- HTML/Twig/CSS skills - “full stack” is a meaningless term, but our senior developers can handle tasks on the frontend and the backend. We appreciate your specialized skills, but we also love your flexibility.
- Experience working on a distributed team, with knowledge of the habits that make for good distributed work - maybe you can teach us some.
- Solid communications skills in English - we work remotely around the globe, but our common tongue is English and developers work and communicate in full view of and often with clients.
Nice to have:
- Experience with “decoupled” Drupal - our tech stack is Elm and Drupal. Experience in decoupled architecture is a plus.
- Certifications are nice and CS education might be cool, but D.O./GitHub profiles full of code are better. You should have some evidence of your expertise.
To apply, send your CV, a short introduction and link(s) to code examples
to [email protected]